The first level of analytics reporting , Executive Summaries, provide a strategic overview of all the metrics computed during the static analysis of binaries.
This report features the application’s Defense Surface, comprised of the 5 Moabi security analytics:
- Legacy : Assessment of the technical debt relative to the toolchain and architecture.
- Compliance : Assess adherence to industry standards and best practices. The higher the rating, the more compliant and future-proof your application will be.
- Hardening: Measure how applications implement defense in depth mechanisms to deter generic attack vectors.
- Cryptography: Measure and quantify the strenght of cryptographic ciphers, automatically detect ciphers in use within your applications.
- Vulnerabilities: Detection of known (CVEs) and unknown (0days) classes of vulnerabilities using Moabi’s exclusive symbolic execution engine.